new comer

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
      clayton... because i`m a single guy, i used a lg eye hook in the BR
      door jam & a cariage bolt goes through an exterior wall (w/ nut &
      washer outside). i`ve been sleeping in a hammock every night (w/ the
      exception of 2 or 3 nights) every since i got my 1st hammock last
      spring. of course that`s because i`m single & my hammock is the
      closest thing to a hug i get sometimes :~) ...tim
    • karens62@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
        Tim,

        If it makes you feel any better, Ed still sleeps in his hammock every single night I am not home ( about 3 nights a week), and he gets lots of hugs so you'll have to think up a new excuse! And now that I think about it, he often convinces me to sleep in my hammock even when I am home. Must be a comfort thing.

        Karen

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
          karens62@... wrote: . .Must be a comfort thing.

          .

          ... a comfort thing. umm... i think your right.

          tim garner

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
            yes... my hammock is like "comfort food" ...with-out the calories! it hugs me & rocks me to sleep.