Re: RE: {Spam?} Re: another tim attack

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Ed-

      My usual reaction to posts such as the ones to which you refer is to hit the "down arrow" without bothering to read the whole post. (I read most messages in digest mode.) And, I don't usually respond. I have to break out of my box long enough to comment that I enjoyed your "velvet-gloved-iron-fist" approach to this unfortunate situation.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      From: "Ed Speer" <ed@...<mailto:ed@...>>
      Subject: RE: {Spam?} Re: another tim attack

      CEHI, please reframe from posting negative and offensive comments unrelated
      to the community spirit of our List.

      (SNIP)