Re: Newcomer

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "bushsleeper1"
      <baldwingraywolf@n...> wrote:
      > for those with bad backs which I have.I have the Mosquito Jungle
      > Hammock,a brilliant piece of kit.I have had the best nights sleep in
      > it then I have for years.I should have it hanging in the bedroom but I
      > think the wife would have something to say about that.

      Hello, Clayton!

      Fortunately, I don't have the back problems. (Strong Back = Weak Mind).

      But, the "comfort factor" was/is just amazing to me. I have broached
      the subject of putting hooks in the corners of this room or that room
      and <you are right>. Something about how that would "look"...<g>...

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.