RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: site search HH 'under shield'from original HH Tarp

  • Steve Joiner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2006
      Ok. CEHI, you're officially on my "ignore" list. My grandmother taught me
      a long time ago that if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say
      anything. I will, from this point forward, delete all email from you
      without reading, and I frankly encourage the rest of the list to also do so.

      Steve

      _____