Time Trial

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Previously, we were talking about ease-of-set-up and how I spend time
      fiddling with mine.

      As a Time Trial today, I went into the back yard. Dashed out the
      ktchen door. Temp at 43F and some pretty good winds - radio said
      gusts of 25-30 mph. Tied out my silnet tarp with six stakes - lotsa
      fun in that wind! Hung my Speer, climbed in, jumped out to re-adjust
      ONCE, and everything was fine!

      Took it all down, stuffed back into bags. Dashed back inside.

      According to the kitchen clock 18 minutes...! Not bad IMHO....!

      Caveats: Used my home made stand; so, I "kinda" knew where to put the
      straps. Did NOT play with putting in the Exped and SPE & wing-pads.

      BTW, that was WITHOUT beer. Well... Until after I got back
      inside...<g>...!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.