Re: thanks Ed, we'll be dangling in Belize next week

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 7:10 PM
      JB
      I have slept in just a Jag Bag silk bag linner on some hot nites
      here in Bama. But fact is I still felt a little cool on my
      backside. Your jungle trip will undoubably be even warmer but still
      you are probably used to sleeping on a thick mattress at home with
      little or no cover on top. I do run my ac in hot weather so it is
      not like outside. But for some reason being used to a thick matress
      at home translates into feeling cool when I dont have any insulation
      under me in my hammock. I went to Tenn. last summer with just a
      sheet. I ended up freezing on a 70 degree nite and yes I put on all
      my clothes, just nylon shorts and a nylon short sleeve shirt (both
      by Rem-Lite)

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "busterx32000"