Need Backpack/Camping partner in WNC

  • tree.swinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hey, anyone here from Hendersonville/Brevard/Asheville area???
      I'm in need of some new camping buds. Not looking to do any killer
      miles, just like to get a good ways back in the woods, throw up my
      hammock and B.S. around the fire. Just need some cool folks to hang
      with....mostly weekenders. Anyone interested?

      Been hammock campin' for about 10 years now.....and still amazed
      that tent dwellers don't get it! I dred the trips where I have to lay
      on the ground. Grrrrrrrr.