Attacks +degrading remarks

  • Karen Sousa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Since Ed is tied up with a work activity today, I am responding as
      moderator of this list.

      Attacks, degrading remarks and demeaning posts have nothing to do
      with this list and will not be tolerated. This list is built on the
      sharing of information, camaraderie and the joy of spending leisure
      time in the outdoors. Constructive criticism is encouraged, lashing
      otu at others is not.

      While I appreciate that several of you are defending your peers,
      responding to posts like these just satisfies the need of the
      original poster to be seen and heard. The best defense is to ignore
      him.

      If posts of these type continue to come from any specific member of
      this group, then Ed and I will discuss how this needs to be dealt
      with. In the meantime, please remember that there are people behind
      email addresses who deserve respect even when you don't agree with
      their opinions.

      Karen Sousa
      Moderator - Hammock Camping List