Re: Hammock Camping New! Improved! the Quarter Weight Hammock

  • Per-Arne Asp
    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2003
      Good thinking Debra, multiple use...

      //p-a

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Debra Weisenstein"

      Message 2 of 15 , May 2, 2003
        "Debra Weisenstein" wrote:
        > Why not just leave open pockets for the weights?

        Having a pocket there is a good idea, to keep glasses, etc. But the
        two quarters seem to have enough weight to keep it closed in a little
        breeze, and their total weight is 10 grams... Nice thing since I
        closed them in is that they do not go flying through the woods when I
        open the net in the middle of the night.

        Rick <><