RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] FrogSac

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Glad the Frog Sac's working for you J.D. And wearing it around the house
      sounds like you've learned some of it's unique flexibility! Interestingly,
      even though it's a light-weight sleeping bag, we sell quite a few in the
      winter for folks who want to add a few extra degrees of warmth to their
      winter gear..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc