Re:Re: Fuzzy has returned

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      Fuzzy-

      Congrats all around!

      Rosaleen

      From: "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@...<mailto:chuck_kime@...>>
      Subject: Re: Fuzzy has returned

      Check out the photos in the album called Fuzzy under

      Fuzzy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com<mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y<mailto:chuck_kime@y>...> wrote:

      > Y'all,
      >
      > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
      > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
      > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my*
      New
      > Year's Eve.
      >
      > Fuzzy

    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        Congratulations on getting married! I had wondered (when reading your
        bio in bgt reports) when you and your fiancé and the three boy scouts
        you have between the two of you would legally become a family.

        I hope it was a happy affair.

        Best of luck,

        André

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y...>