Byer hammocks ~~~ thanks!

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Thanks to Sean and Steve for the information on Byer Hammocks. There
      is a Bass Pro shop in the city where my daughter lives and I'm going
      to be there on Sunday. I called them and they are holding one for me.

      Now, a general question to all the hammock junkies on this list ~
      does the quest for yet another hammock ever end? <grins n giggles>

      I don't seem to have reached a limit yet.

      Cheerfully hangin' around,

      Christina