Re: Springer was amazing

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Wills"
      <little_daddy979@y...> wrote:
      > Anyway, I had a great time and thanks to everyone for going up there.
      > Ill get a few pics up in a minute.

      Yes, I second those comments!

      David,

      Thanks for posting the pics so quickly!

      I am still amazed that those folks were able to fit all of the
      ultralight cooking gear into that tiny red bag I am holding in that photo!

      Once Again! Your home made gear is AWESOME! Sorry to have asked you
      to pull it out again; but, I *had* to show your craftsmanship to Mr.
      Speer and Youngblood.

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.