Re: Fuzzy has returned

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y...> wrote:
      > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
      > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
      > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my* New
      > Year's Eve.

      No Kidding....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Congrats.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Best Wishes to the both of you for the marriage and in the coming year!

      Had no idea you were tying the knot (Must be a hammocking joke here)
      on New Years Eve.....!!!!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
        Fuzzy-

        Congrats all around!

        Rosaleen

        From: "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@...<mailto:chuck_kime@...>>
        Subject: Re: Fuzzy has returned

        Check out the photos in the album called Fuzzy under

        Fuzzy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com<mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y<mailto:chuck_kime@y>...> wrote:

        > Y'all,
        >
        > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
        > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
        > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my*
        New
        > Year's Eve.
        >
        > Fuzzy

      • André Corterier
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
          Congratulations on getting married! I had wondered (when reading your
          bio in bgt reports) when you and your fiancé and the three boy scouts
          you have between the two of you would legally become a family.

          I hope it was a happy affair.

          Best of luck,

          André