Springer was amazing

  • David Wills
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hey everyone, I had an awesome time up on Springer New Years Eve.
      Everyone was really friendly and it was probably the most relaxed,
      friendly environment I have been in in a very long time. It was
      really cool to meet all of you that were there (moment of silence for
      those who werent).

      I don't think I'll ever get the picture out of my head of Turkey
      pouring boiling water on shelter mice and then beating them with
      hiking poles. That could be a good solution for ultralight trail food
      though...
      Anyway, I had a great time and thanks to everyone for going up there.
      Ill get a few pics up in a minute. -David with no trailname (thank
      goodness)
    • J.D. Hoessle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Wills"
        <little_daddy979@y...> wrote:
        > Anyway, I had a great time and thanks to everyone for going up there.
        > Ill get a few pics up in a minute.

        Yes, I second those comments!

        David,

        Thanks for posting the pics so quickly!

        I am still amazed that those folks were able to fit all of the
        ultralight cooking gear into that tiny red bag I am holding in that photo!

        Once Again! Your home made gear is AWESOME! Sorry to have asked you
        to pull it out again; but, I *had* to show your craftsmanship to Mr.
        Speer and Youngblood.

        Happy Trails,

        J.D.