Re: Fuzzy has returned

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      Check out the photos in the album called Fuzzy under

      Fuzzy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y...> wrote:

      > Y'all,
      >
      > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
      > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
      > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my*
      New
      > Year's Eve.
      >
      > Fuzzy

    • J.D. Hoessle
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y...> wrote:
        > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
        > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
        > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my* New
        > Year's Eve.

        No Kidding....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Congrats.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Best Wishes to the both of you for the marriage and in the coming year!

        Had no idea you were tying the knot (Must be a hammocking joke here)
        on New Years Eve.....!!!!

        Happy Trails,

        J.D.
      • Rosaleen Sullivan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
          Fuzzy-

          Congrats all around!

          Rosaleen

          From: "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@...<mailto:chuck_kime@...>>
          Subject: Re: Fuzzy has returned

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com<mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y<mailto:chuck_kime@y>...> wrote:

          > Y'all,
          >
          > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
          > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
          > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my*
          New
          > Year's Eve.
          >
          > Fuzzy

        • André Corterier
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
            Congratulations on getting married! I had wondered (when reading your
            bio in bgt reports) when you and your fiancé and the three boy scouts
            you have between the two of you would legally become a family.

            I hope it was a happy affair.

            Best of luck,

            André