Fuzzy has returned

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      Y'all,

      I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
      may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
      world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my* New
      Year's Eve.

      Fuzzy
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        Check out the photos in the album called Fuzzy under

        Fuzzy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y...> wrote:

        > Y'all,
        >
        > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
        > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
        > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my*
        New
        > Year's Eve.
        >
        > Fuzzy

      • J.D. Hoessle
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y...> wrote:
          > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
          > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
          > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my* New
          > Year's Eve.

          No Kidding....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Congrats.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Best Wishes to the both of you for the marriage and in the coming year!

          Had no idea you were tying the knot (Must be a hammocking joke here)
          on New Years Eve.....!!!!

          Happy Trails,

          J.D.
        • Rosaleen Sullivan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
            Fuzzy-

            Congrats all around!

            Rosaleen

            From: "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@...<mailto:chuck_kime@...>>
            Subject: Re: Fuzzy has returned

            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com<mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y<mailto:chuck_kime@y>...> wrote:

            > Y'all,
            >
            > I'm back, and see that there are 73 messages since I left. I may or
            > may not try to scan thru them to see what has been happening in the
            > world. I will be posting a photo shortly to show how I spent *my*
            New
            > Year's Eve.
            >
            > Fuzzy

          • André Corterier
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
              Congratulations on getting married! I had wondered (when reading your
              bio in bgt reports) when you and your fiancé and the three boy scouts
              you have between the two of you would legally become a family.

              I hope it was a happy affair.

              Best of luck,

              André