Re: [Hammock Camping] RE: Springer Campout Dec 31, 2005

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
      Ed Speer wrote:
      > Sorry to hear about those who can't make Springer tomorrow-we'll have a
      > short moment of reflection for ya. Otherwise the party will go on!

      y'all have fun!

      Rick
    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005

        > Well the west siders need to get something planned. We tried here in
        > AZ but I never hear if it was a go or not. I contracted the crud
        and
        > couldn't make it so I'm looking forward to another attempt.

        I'm thinking maybe somewhere in Big Sur over the January holiday
        (MLK?). I was going to do the Skyline to Sea trail, but if y'all
        wanna meet up somewhere I could probably swing it (pun intended).

        It shouldn't be very cold...maybe low 40s or high 30s...but if you
        have a better place throw it out!

        Jeff
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          Cool now we are talking. I need more time to plan a road trip than
          that unfortunately but if we could just start getting west coast
          things planned, I'm sure I could make one here and there.

          jamie