RE: Gloaters (was Springer Campout Dec 31, 2005)

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
      Well the west siders need to get something planned. We tried here in
      AZ but I never hear if it was a go or not. I contracted the crud and
      couldn't make it so I'm looking forward to another attempt.

      Jamie in AZ

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, RevT <brian.tannehill@g...>

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
        Ed Speer wrote:
        > Sorry to hear about those who can't make Springer tomorrow-we'll have a
        > short moment of reflection for ya. Otherwise the party will go on!

        y'all have fun!

        Rick
      • jwj32542
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005

          > Well the west siders need to get something planned. We tried here in
          > AZ but I never hear if it was a go or not. I contracted the crud
          and
          > couldn't make it so I'm looking forward to another attempt.

          I'm thinking maybe somewhere in Big Sur over the January holiday
          (MLK?). I was going to do the Skyline to Sea trail, but if y'all
          wanna meet up somewhere I could probably swing it (pun intended).

          It shouldn't be very cold...maybe low 40s or high 30s...but if you
          have a better place throw it out!

          Jeff
        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
            Cool now we are talking. I need more time to plan a road trip than
            that unfortunately but if we could just start getting west coast
            things planned, I'm sure I could make one here and there.

            jamie