Re: [Hammock Camping] RE: Springer Campout Dec 31, 2005

  • RevT
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
      Gloaters....LOL

      Brian in California.....

      On 12/30/05, Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to hear about those who can't make Springer tomorrow-we'll have a
      > short moment of reflection for ya. Otherwise the party will go on!

    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
        Well the west siders need to get something planned. We tried here in
        AZ but I never hear if it was a go or not. I contracted the crud and
        couldn't make it so I'm looking forward to another attempt.

        Jamie in AZ

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, RevT <brian.tannehill@g...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
          Ed Speer wrote:
          > Sorry to hear about those who can't make Springer tomorrow-we'll have a
          > short moment of reflection for ya. Otherwise the party will go on!

          y'all have fun!

          Rick
        • jwj32542
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005

            > Well the west siders need to get something planned. We tried here in
            > AZ but I never hear if it was a go or not. I contracted the crud
            and
            > couldn't make it so I'm looking forward to another attempt.

            I'm thinking maybe somewhere in Big Sur over the January holiday
            (MLK?). I was going to do the Skyline to Sea trail, but if y'all
            wanna meet up somewhere I could probably swing it (pun intended).

            It shouldn't be very cold...maybe low 40s or high 30s...but if you
            have a better place throw it out!

            Jeff
          • chcoa
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
              Cool now we are talking. I need more time to plan a road trip than
              that unfortunately but if we could just start getting west coast
              things planned, I'm sure I could make one here and there.

              jamie