Re: [Hammock Camping] directions

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
      Dave, maybe you could pick up a name here:

      http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/

      http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/

      Or we could start a TrailName Dave contest.

      I suggest "No Name Dave"

      Ralph

      On 12/30/05, David Wills <little_daddy979@...> wrote:

      > does anyone know how far down doublehead gap rd you have to go to get
      > to FSR 42? I am coming from HWY 60 (other end of doublehead gap rd)
      > have no clue where to start looking. It is nice to only have a 25
      > minute drive though ;) Thanks a bunch - David with no trailname

    • David Wills
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
        Nevermind, I got it- google local is better than mapquest
        Its about 1.5 miles from roy rd on the right and about 6 miles from
        HWY 60 on the left
      • Bill in Houston
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
          The name must find you, rather than you finding the name...

          :-)

          Bill in Houston