directions

  • David Wills
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
      does anyone know how far down doublehead gap rd you have to go to get
      to FSR 42? I am coming from HWY 60 (other end of doublehead gap rd)
      have no clue where to start looking. It is nice to only have a 25
      minute drive though ;) Thanks a bunch - David with no trailname
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
        Dave, maybe you could pick up a name here:

        http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/

        http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/

        Or we could start a TrailName Dave contest.

        I suggest "No Name Dave"

        Ralph

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
          Nevermind, I got it- google local is better than mapquest
          Its about 1.5 miles from roy rd on the right and about 6 miles from
          HWY 60 on the left
        • Bill in Houston
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
            The name must find you, rather than you finding the name...

            :-)

            Bill in Houston