RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Springer Campout Dec 31, 2005

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2005
      We'll miss ya at Springer Doug. Hope you can make some of our Hot Springs
      campouts in 06..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
        I regret to inform everyone that I WILL be at the Springer campout and
        will have enough snakebite medicine for Tim if he gets bitten- David
        with no trail name