Springer

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2005
      I'm pretty sure I won't make it to Springer this weekend. Along with
      the good memories and a souvenir T-shirt, I brought a cold back from
      Colorado with me. I've been sick as a dog ever since. I'm pretty
      sure I won't be well enough to drive to GA 48 hours from now.

      (The souvenir shirt says, upside down, "If you can read this, pull me
      out of the snow." It commemorates my fall of the season, which
      involved going off trail and ending up under a fir tree, in loose
      powder which was much deeper than my legs are long. I had an
      interesting ten minutes or so extracting myself from that
      predicament.)

      I haven't been well enough to make the camping version of the
      insulated hammock anyway. Hopefully I'll get that done over the NY
      holiday.

      So, Cheers and Happy New Year to all! Maybe I'll see some of you at
      the Ruck.
      Marta
    • J.D. Hoessle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "marta_clark"
        <marta_clark@y...> wrote:
        > I'm pretty sure I won't make it to Springer this weekend.

        We will miss you! Glad to hear that you are OK.

        Happy Trails,

        J.D.