Double Wall - double hammock

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      OK, here is the plan:

      I have 1.9 oz material coming for a nylon hammock. I will add a
      second layer of nylon to that, but with plans to make this a hammock
      my wife and I can enjoy together.

      If the Central Americans can do it, we may be able to figure it out
      too :)

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        Message
        Gotta love the way your research is going Rick!  ...Ed