Re: quilt w/ head hole

  • jack_tier
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...>
      wrote:

      > jack... i looked at the down sleves & hood. now that`s cool!
      i`ve
      > seen down hoods before & detachable sleves, but that combonation
      w/
      > the "no sniveler" is something to check out! are you guys by
      > chance, going to springer for new years? thanks...tim

      Tim,

      Springer is a bit far from VA for us on what is primariy family time.

      Jack and I will spend a night hammocking on a bluff high above the
      james river near Jamestown VA...Have not finalized the date yet
      maybe the 1st or 2nd...you and others are welcome to join us...It is
      not The southern terminus... but it is peaceful and da--
      cold....email if interested.

      Oh yeah... we prefer to think of the hood and sleeves as warm not
      cool...but we see your point :-)))

      Jack