merry CHRISTmas!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2005
      this is CHRISTMAS, & that`s what it`ll always be for me, my friends.
      happy hammocking!!! & merry CHRISTmas!!! ...tim
    • jack_tier
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...>
        wrote:

        > this is CHRISTMAS, & that`s what it`ll always be for me, my
        friends.
        > happy hammocking!!! & merry CHRISTmas!!! ...tim

        Amen...Merry Christmas to all.

        Jack
      • john hill
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2005
          Amen!

          tim garner <slowhike@...> wrote: this is CHRISTMAS, & that`s what it`ll always be for me, my friends.
          happy hammocking!!! & merry CHRISTmas!!! ...tim