ALAPARKS responce

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      I got this awhile back and forgot to pass it along...was cleaning
      out my mail box and ran across it. Not exactly a yes or no answer
      but what do you expect from the government. LOL

      Hello

      Please check with the individual park of your choice as to any rules
      about hammocks on your campsite. Our state parks offer both
      primitive and modern sites. You must have proper camping equipment
      such as tent or camper/pop up, but I'm not sure the size as to
      whether you could include setting up a hammock. If we can mail you
      information on our state parks just email us a complete mailing
      address, or call our information and reservation office 1-800-ALA-
      PARK and press # 9 from the voice menu. Also visit our website
      www.outdooralabama.com . Have a nice afternoon.

      DCNR.parkspr@...