Re: Winnemucca Lake trip report

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 22, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Wills"
      <little_daddy979@y...> wrote:

      > Does anybody else feel inadequate to try and post things after
      reading
      > that trip report?

      I hope not...it's not a contest. I'm more interested in hearing how
      other folks deal with 20+F temps with mild winds because that's what
      most of us are usually out in...so that's where new ideas have more
      utility. Post away! (I know you were probably joking, but I want to
      make sure everyone knows that their reports are still interesting...no
      need to hold back!)

      :)

      Jeff