Re: Winnemucca Lake trip report - Wind Speeds

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
      > Dang This Feels Good.
      >
      > What's Going On?
      >
      > Oh Oh!
      >
      > Who's Got the Biggest Tent?
      >
      > Who's Got a Better Tent?
      >
      > It's Time to Get the Heck Out of Dodge?
      >
      > Sorry, I couldn't help myself... I hope you and everyone else gets a
      > little chuckle out of it.

      Haha...that's pretty funny. I thought about trying to get the heck
      out of Dodge, but decided it was better to hunker down rather than
      trying to hike in that stuff. After the tent went and we were all
      packed up, I saw that we could have done it...still smarter to hunker
      down I think, but it "could" have been done.

      Jeff