webcams everywhere

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
      This site may be of interest:

      <http://www.weatherroanoke.com/webcams.html>

      List of live webcams all over the USA with many mountain tops. Also
      Canada, Antarctica, and the North Pole for anyone looking for that
      sleigh being pulled by reindeer.

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2005
        Nice site JD. There is a motion webcam in the town next to mine.
        Look at Xenia, Ohio and you will see my weather. What you are
        looking at is the courthouse, including a waving flag.

        Which ones are good mountain tops?

        I have two from the Smoky Mountains always on my homepage:

        http://www.imrisk.com

        They help me keep in tune with weather there. If one clicks on
        the links, full weather summary any synopsis are available.

        Rick

        J.D. Hoessle wrote:
        > This site may be of interest:
        >
        > <http://www.weatherroanoke.com/webcams.html>
        >
        > List of live webcams all over the USA with many mountain tops.
      • J.D. Hoessle
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2005
          > Look at Xenia, Ohio and you will see my weather. What you are
          > looking at is the courthouse, including a waving flag.

          I like that! "real time" too!

          > Which ones are good mountain tops?

          Haven't really searched the site that much. But, to answer your
          question: They're *ALL* good...<g>....! Well.... except for that
          place Coy was when the weather kicked up!

          > I have two from the Smoky Mountains always on my homepage:

          Yes....! I "check in" on your site often and when I first got cable
          modem those were the first webcams I ever saw!

          > They help me keep in tune with weather there. If one clicks on
          > the links, full weather summary any synopsis are available.

          Yeah... wish they had one on Springer.

          Happy Trails,

          J.D.
        • Coy
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 21, 2005
            Sure JD, and I bet you only view the mountain top ones and will not
            look at the ones on say Datona Beach.

            Coy Boy