pacific crest trail

  • melchurch54
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2005
      Thanks for the responses to PCT hammock camping. Led me to some great
      links with pics and gear lists. I thru-hiked AT in 02 and planning to
      hike the PCT with my son in the spring. Both of us have Speers
      hammocks with tarps so can go to ground if we must. Trail name
      -Back-fire (You can probably guess how I got that one) Thanks,Mel.