Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Re: {Spam?} mt mitchell dec 17-18

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
      Rosaleen Sullivan <rosaleen43@...> wrote: Hey, People!

      We are some SERIOUS GEEKS when one of us posts comments like Coy Boy's, and the rest of us understand or, worse yet, AGREE!

      LOL, LOL, LOL!

      Rosaleen
      ### YEP!!! ...TIM

      From: "Coy" <starnescr@...<mailto:starnescr@...>>
      Subject: Re: {Spam?} mt mitchell dec 17-18

      That's almost funny...you breaking the hammock and sleeping on the
      ground. Maybe I'll start carying two hammocks with me all the time and
      not just in the winter when I'm using one for a "double bottom"
      hammock. Glad yall had a good trip. To bad the weather didnt
      corperate and get nasty...

      Coy Boy

      tim garner