RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Winnemucca Lake trip report

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Yeah Dave, my DAM sure saved my butt on Mitchell sat nite. I was forced to
      sleep on a solid sheet of ice and had I only been carrying my usual cc foam
      pad, I would have been quite cold indeed. Just reinforces the wisdom of
      carrying a suitable sleeping pad even when hammocking..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____