Re: Hammock Camping Byer hammocks..........

  • Sean Keplinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Christina Moon wrote:

      > Sean and Steve, where did you buy your Byer hammocks and what sizes did you
      > get? Are they as comfortable as a Mayan hammock? Seems like the principle
      > is the same but one is woven and one is solid cloth.

      I bought two of them at Bass Pro Shop's Outdoor World here in Cincinnati
      for $45 each. It's a fairly large hammock -- if you layed it out on the
      ground, you could probably fit three people in it length-ways side by
      side. Hanging, it comfortable holds 1 adult and two children. :^)

      I haven't tested a Mayan hammock, but the instructions say "lay in it
      diagonally, the Brazillian way, for better comfort."

      Sean
      --
      \___/ Sean Keplinger
      \/ ) http://spookyworld.dnsalias.com