Re: cheap hammock insulation

  • Ivan Hazelton
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
      All I can say is:

      "YOU FREAKIN' ROCK!"

      that is exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

      Okay at least the comparison at the bottom, I'll have to re-read the
      top half of the message a couple more times to clear that up in my head.

      The stuff at Jo-Anns is "mid-loft" no idea what that means.

      Ivan

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Wills"