Byer hammocks..........

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Sean and Steve, where did you buy your Byer hammocks and what sizes did you
      get? Are they as comfortable as a Mayan hammock? Seems like the principle
      is the same but one is woven and one is solid cloth.

      Thanks,

      Christina

      Blessed Be the Peacemakers!

      May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!

      May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      May your Heart be filled with Love.
      May we ALL live in a State of Grace.
      Peace Be With You Always.
      ~~Christina Moon
    • Sean Keplinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Christina Moon wrote:

        > Sean and Steve, where did you buy your Byer hammocks and what sizes did you
        > get? Are they as comfortable as a Mayan hammock? Seems like the principle
        > is the same but one is woven and one is solid cloth.

        I bought two of them at Bass Pro Shop's Outdoor World here in Cincinnati
        for $45 each. It's a fairly large hammock -- if you layed it out on the
        ground, you could probably fit three people in it length-ways side by
        side. Hanging, it comfortable holds 1 adult and two children. :^)

        I haven't tested a Mayan hammock, but the instructions say "lay in it
        diagonally, the Brazillian way, for better comfort."

        Sean
        --
        \___/ Sean Keplinger
        \/ ) http://spookyworld.dnsalias.com