RE: Hammock Camping Off topic: AT shuttle

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Message
      Rick, shuttling this section of the AT is common and several folks offer shuttles. The latest favorite service is Miss Janet's hiker hostel in Erwin. She provides shuttles, but I don't know how much--I just know you can't go wrong with Miss Janet--tell her I sent ya...Ed

      Miss Janet's House   423-743-1932    http://www.geocities.com/missjanetshouse
      missjanetshouse@...