random replies.........

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Greetings all,

      First off to Steve M, who wrote: >>>Does anyone have any last minute
      advice for a novice hammocker before we head out for the weekend? <<<

      There isn't time before this weekend, but for future reference I'd
      recommend Ed's book. My copy just arrived and I promptly jumped into the
      nearest hammock to begin reading it. Also, there are wonderful resources
      on the website associated with this list. I got lots of quick info on
      camping just by doing a search and following links suggested by members of
      this list. Go back into the recent archives (over the past week or so) of
      the list and look for answers to questions that I asked about camping in a
      Mayan hammock.

      to Brandon, David and Ed ~~~ thanks for your various responses. David, I
      loved hearing about your wife nursing the babies in the hammock. I can't
      think of a more relaxing way to nurse a babe. David and Ed, I've just
      about decided to do just what you suggested and hang the hammock from the
      wall or ceiling studs in my bedroom. There isn't room for a huge hammock
      stand.

      I really appreciate reading the posts here. Even the ones that don't
      specifically apply to my situation right now almost always have something
      of interest to me.

      Happy hanging.............

      Christina

      Blessed Be the Peacemakers!

      May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!

      May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      May your Heart be filled with Love.