Re:Re:Re: Cowboy Coffee Perfect gear, perfect night

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
      Fuzzy-

      Perky, huh? I've been called a lot of things, but not "perky." Especially not in the morning.

      Actually I was not feeling well that weekend. JD might vouch for that. He saw me letting my hair down more than the rest of the group.

      Perky....

      Rosaleen

      PS-It is a good thing these suckers don't have microphones to pick up the sound of rattling as I shake my head...

      From: "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@...<mailto:chuck_kime@...>>
      Subject: Re:Re: Cowboy Coffee Perfect gear, perfect night

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com<mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>, "Rosaleen Sullivan"
      <rosaleen43@m<mailto:rosaleen43@m>...> wrote:

      > JD-
      >
      > Actually, I started off with chocolate coated coffee beans after
      reading that suggestion on-line somewhere. Now I've realized that once
      I start chewing, I can't tell if the beans are actually chocolate
      coated or if I'm eating chocolate with the beans. So, I've switched to
      decent coffee beans mixed with chocolate chips (cool weather) or M&M's
      (warm weather), plus assorted fruits and nuts for my "breakfast
      blend."

      No wonder she seems so perky in the morning. Sheesh...

      Fuzzy