Re: Confessions of a first-time Mayan hammock user..........

  • uluheman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
      Christina--

      I'm sure you've considered this, but I'd suggest just putting hooks
      in the walls or ceiling of your bedroom rather than cluttering up the
      floor with a large stand. That's what I did in my living room and
      it's wonderful to be able to make the hammock disappear just by
      lifting it off the hooks!

      Brandon in Honolulu

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Christina Moon <moonpi@i...>
      wrote:
      ...> So, again I appeal to you more experienced friends on this list
      to tell me

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
        Message
        Brandon's got a good idea Christina--I did the same thing in my bedroom. I screwed 2X4 support boards to each wall so they are attached to 3 seperate studs each; then put large screw eye bolts into the 2X4's.  Works great and the hammock can easily be put away when needed for extra room...Ed