Silnylon tarp, narrow style

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      The HH tarp is a diamond shape, sort of.

      Ed has been making his tarps 8 feet wide. I have made mine 10 feet
      wide.

      The Crazy Creek tarp looked like the material was about 5 feet wide
      and rectangular. For you CC hammockers, is this width good enough?
      It would be a bit lighter, less expensive and less bulky.

      Does this eliminate the possibility of sleeping on the ground in the
      rain??

      Rick <><