RE: Hammock Camping 48 inch wide hammock

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2003
      Crazy Creek has a couple of different models, of which I
      have only the Crazy Crib -- a simple, open hammock, with two
      layers of material. The material is a rectangle. Here's the
      specs on it that I have with me...

      Crazy Creek Crazy Crib
      Total weight: 16 oz (1 lb)
      Size flat: 3 ft 8 in x 7ft 10 in

      Bear

      Oh well... The color is nice. And I can re-use the straps.

      Anyone know if the material on the crazy creek is 48 inches
      wide??

      Rick <><