RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] on line weather station

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2005
      Yep, Mt Mitchell is almost right out my back door. The 6 mi. long Old
      Mitchell Trail is one of my favorites for training or staying in shape.
      Yesterday though, I hiked in Linville Gorge Wilderness Area with a friend.
      This is also a convenient destination. Since I played yesterday, I'm back
      at the computer today...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc