RE: [Hammock Camping] Mr Speer

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
      Thanks for the heads up Becky. We do keep a lookout for this sort of thing,
      but it does occasionally happen. In the slim chance I might be able to do
      something this time, can you send me off line the address that your email
      came from? ...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
        I think i just got the same thing. at first i thought maybe i signed
        up for a news letter or something but did not remembre doing so.
        Now i'm sure I did not. If i was considering buying a hammock from
        these guys i would not now!!!! I got the email from

        charly@...

        Coy Boy

        > Thanks for the heads up Becky. We do keep a lookout for this sort
        of thing,
        > but it does occasionally happen. In the slim chance I might be
        able to do
        > something this time, can you send me off line the address that
        your email
        > came from? ...Ed
        >

        > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
        >
        > Editor, Hammock Camping News
        >
        > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
        >

        > _____

      • marta_clark
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          I got one, too. I imagine he hit all of us.

          Marta