hammock test this weekend

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      I made it to the Super WM yesterday and bought fabric and stuffing for
      the test hammock. I'm planning to make it tonight and (assuming
      completion of the project) test it Saturday night, probably at the
      Smokemont campground. Any other hammockers interested in joining me?
      I'm planning to go for a longish hike Saturday, but Sunday I have to
      pack up and head home early to meet some friends who are coming to
      Charlotte.

      When Moonbeam and I hung out at Smokemont, we found that the trees are
      rather large and far apart. On the test hammock, since I'm not
      worried about weight, I'm going to make the straps extra long.

      Marta