Getting a charge out of backpacking

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      This is what I was referring to in a previous post:

      <http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20051001/note11.asp>

      Now tell me this won't work.....!!!

      And, did you read this part...?!?!?!?!?!

      "Unexpectedly, tests showed that wearers of the new backpack alter
      their gaits in response to the pack's oscillations, so that they carry
      loads more comfortably and with less effort than they do ordinary
      backpacks"

      I forget the math....? Is 7.4 amps enough to power the heated vest /
      blanket....?

      J.D.