{Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: electric hammock

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005

      > Ahhh, When I googled I came up with a Swedish economic model for
      social
      > benefits. I didn't think any one could keepwarm with that.

      Haha - yeah, that would make anyone frigid...
    • dlfrost_1
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Moe T. Crow" <moetcrow@g...>
        wrote:
        > Ed. this link might be helpful also.
        > http://www.ibmwr.org/otech/heatedclothing.html
        >
        > more of a DIY approach....

        Other good places to search for 12v heating pads are stores catering
        to RV travellers and to off-the-grid greens. I saw this one on the
        Little Houses group a couple of days ago...

        http://www.kansaswindpower.net/bed_warmers.htm

        Doug Frost