Re: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: electric hammock

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005
      Ahhh, When I googled I came up with a Swedish economic model for social
      benefits. I didn't think any one could keepwarm with that.

      Ralph

      On 11/30/05, jwj32542 <jwj32542@...> wrote:

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@g...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > > I was thinking that heating wires, and microwave heating for that
      > > > matter, wouldn't be nearly as comfortable as Swedish Model
      > standard.
      > > >
      > > > In male and female versions, of course.
      > >
      > > ??????????
      > >
      > > Ralph
      >
      > Snuggling with a Swedish model is more comfy than a microwave.

    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005

        > Ahhh, When I googled I came up with a Swedish economic model for
        social
        > benefits. I didn't think any one could keepwarm with that.

        Haha - yeah, that would make anyone frigid...
      • dlfrost_1
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Moe T. Crow" <moetcrow@g...>
          wrote:
          > Ed. this link might be helpful also.
          > http://www.ibmwr.org/otech/heatedclothing.html
          >
          > more of a DIY approach....

          Other good places to search for 12v heating pads are stores catering
          to RV travellers and to off-the-grid greens. I saw this one on the
          Little Houses group a couple of days ago...

          http://www.kansaswindpower.net/bed_warmers.htm

          Doug Frost