{Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: electric hammock

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005

      > > I was thinking that heating wires, and microwave heating for that
      > > matter, wouldn't be nearly as comfortable as Swedish Model
      standard.

      > > In male and female versions, of course.
      >
      > ??????????
      >
      > Ralph

      Snuggling with a Swedish model is more comfy than a microwave.
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005
        Ahhh, When I googled I came up with a Swedish economic model for social
        benefits. I didn't think any one could keepwarm with that.

        Ralph

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005

          > Ahhh, When I googled I came up with a Swedish economic model for
          social
          > benefits. I didn't think any one could keepwarm with that.

          Haha - yeah, that would make anyone frigid...
        • dlfrost_1
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Moe T. Crow" <moetcrow@g...>
            wrote:
            > Ed. this link might be helpful also.
            > http://www.ibmwr.org/otech/heatedclothing.html
            >
            > more of a DIY approach....

            Other good places to search for 12v heating pads are stores catering
            to RV travellers and to off-the-grid greens. I saw this one on the
            Little Houses group a couple of days ago...

            http://www.kansaswindpower.net/bed_warmers.htm

            Doug Frost